Monday, April 2, 2012

If at first you don`t succeed....

So unfortunately, the vegetarian diet did not serve to lower my cholesterol.  However, like any experiment, the reason may not be black and white.  The time-frame (3 months) may not have been long enough.  Maybe dairy should`ve been completely ommitted.  Maybe I should just eat cardboard. OR...maybe my high cholesterol is not impacted by diet.  My mother`s is not and I know for a fact it`s hereditary.  But at this point, I refuse to be on meds!  My next try?  Fish oil.  Vom.  Not looking forward to that....

Hope everyone is having a great week!




....Dust yourself off and try again- Aaliyah (Yeah, that`s right I quoted her.)

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow! I`ll have to check it out...Lemme know the results, por favor! =)

    ReplyDelete