Friday, June 8, 2012

La Cucina Italiana! TGIF: Biscotti

Ohhhh weaknesses, weaknesses.  Wanna know a strange one of mine? BISCOTTI! These hard-as-a-brick, twice baked cookies go well with coffee, tea, milk, or by themselves (if your teeth are strong enough!). My two favorites are a lemon version made with cornmeal from Giada and a pistachio and dried-cherry one from Bon Appetit.  Both are easy and both are good.  The great thing about biscotti is because just one piece is so dense and compact, you are less likely to eat a ton of it (as you might with traditional cookies).  Follow the links below and lemme know what ya think!



Thank Goodness I`m a Foodie....Enjoy!



3 comments:

  1. I think the lemon - almond dipped in white chocolate looks delish..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, this is my weakness too! I might just try one of these this week. Thanks girl!
    ~ Rebekah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! Lemme know how they turn out and whatcha think! =)

      Delete